Want to know the very best exercise? – become like a little child!
* Jump or hop enthusiastically about 20 times on your way to the bathroom.
* Skip around the house joyfully when you have nothing else to do or are waiting for something.
* Climb up the furniture & dangle off it – good for strengthening tummy muscles! (yes, I do allow my children to do this – at our house!)
* Twirl around wildly to see your dress fly out around you.
* Don’t sit still on a chair but bounce up & down as hard as you can. If you are afraid you might break the chair then rather sit on it & bounce your legs and feet up & down as fast as you can making a cool clunking noise on the floor each time your feet touch.
* Dance around while brushing your teeth.
* Chase a balloon around the room.
* Stand on one leg while working in the kitchen.
* If you see a wide open stretch of grass run wildly and joyfully across it until you reach the end, run back again and then fall down and watch the sky.
* Laugh hysterically at something (until your tummy muscles hurt).
* Roll around on the floor with your hubby, wrestling and tickling.
* Run around a room as fast as you can while singing at the top of your voice.
* Have FUN whatever you happen to be doing! 🙂
D’you have any more ideas to share? Please do!!
“And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them” Matthew 18v2