I was so touched by this post by Heidi-Mari about her Mom. She lists 12 things that she loves about her Mom. If any of you Mom’s are feeling disheartened – picture your daughter writing this about you in a few years time. How special!
- I love it that my mother doesn’t leave us at schools and play groups and go to work. As a “full time job”. My mother is a full time MOTHER at home!
- I love it that my mother homeschools us!
- I love that my mother wants all the children God wants her to have, by not using the pill or abortion.
- I love that my mother cooks a big meal every night from scratch!
- I love it that my mother spend lots of time with us.
Read the rest of Heidi-Mari’s list here…
Kelly-Anne from Beautiful Girlhood wrote about her Mom…
- “I am thankful all the time that I have a mother who cares for me and loves me! Sometimes I go wrong and disrespect her, but her loving ways correct me. She has become so precious to me that I don’t want to be angry with her or become rebellious towards her. I want to please her all the time because she is just so wonderful. I have never heard her grumble or complain and no matter what she is always beautifully, My Mother!
I see my mom as the Proverbs 31 woman.” Read the rest of what Kelly-Anne wrote here…
What a blessing it is to see these precious girls growing up honouring and respecting their Mom’s, loving spending time with them and desiring to be beautiful for the Lord! Heidi-Mari and Kelly-Anne, I have never met girls like you before and I am honoured to have a glimpse into your lives – you are an inspiration! May God bless you on your journey to becoming beautiful woman for God and treasured wives and mothers!
“Thy wife [shall be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. ” Psalm 128v3